Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Success Stories

Hey all, I'm happy to say it will be over for you too!

(10 posts)
  1. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 17:10:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been so devastated about these fuckers, but they are definitely gone now.... but tell you what watching the video helps, humor is a good thing ...

https://youtu.be/0-KfpY0p4NY

2. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 17:29:02
    #

Login to Send PM

thank you.
    I have had the worst.day.ever.

3. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 17:30:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Buggernet - 49 seconds ago  » 
    thank you.
    I have had the worst.day.ever.

It will get better, just keep your sense of humor, you will pull through, trust me...

4. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 18:22:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks. I will do my best!

5. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 18:42:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Buggernet - 14 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks. I will do my best!

Hey Buggernet, last time I had this problem was about 6 years ago, never gave it another thought, because I was so (stupidly) sure it would ever happen again, but it did... First time I sat down and cried.... and waited for the exterminators, this time I went ballistic and grabbed a bottle of Pyrodust I had stored.... knocked them right down. Have to say though, I'm not a young chic anymore and I'm still hurting all over, arms, wrists etc....

Took me the second time to realize I was angry, not scared (ok maybe a little) and freaked, pushed the mattress up on it's side and doused it real good, then the box spring, the exterminator didn't have much work to do...

6. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 18:47:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Well right now I am so drained.
    I know it will end eventually. Well, no I don't know if it ever will end. and I am just so messed in the head that I would like to be able to go to sleep and then wake up and it's over with, and my life can move on.
    I appreciate your humor though!
    thanks!

7. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 18:53:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Buggernet - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Well right now I am so drained.
    I know it will end eventually. Well, no I don't know if it ever will end. and I am just so messed in the head that I would like to be able to go to sleep and then wake up and it's over with, and my life can move on.
    I appreciate your humor though!
    thanks!

Ok sorry to ask but have you isolated your bed? Made things better right away for me. Also got some DIY interceptors..... tupperware thingys to put under bed legs with anything greasy on the insides of them.... <---- this makes you feel better for sure... They cannot get into bed with you unless they are already there basically or (YUCK) on your body....

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 22:57:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for coming back to post your success story, Blackheart! I moved it from Detection/Identification to Success Stories.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  9. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 7:01:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 8 hours ago  » 
    Thanks for coming back to post your success story, Blackheart! I moved it from Detection/Identification to Success Stories.

Thank you Nobugsonme! I will never live in a Fool's Paradise again thinking I was safe for life! I also do work in a High Risk environment working with Landlords/Tenant's so I will make more of a point of being SUPER vigilant from here on in!

10. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Sep 17 2017 11:17:31
    #

Login to Send PM

No, I haven't isolated my bed. I have it encased. And they put the powder on the legs and around the headboard. I pulled the mattress away from the headboard.
    I have vacuumed and did some laundry also. My infestation wasn't a huge one. My problem was I spread it around and tried to treat it myself. Found out the hard way you can't always do that.
    Lesson learned. I am now off of work for 4 weeks until I get this under control.
    They are coming to treat my car. And, they will have to treat my office too. I found one on my hand while at work on Friday.
    I then had to tell HR and my boss.
    Everyone else thinks I am out on medical leave. I haven't felt well this whole time. Lost weight due to the stress. And so, that doesn't come as a surprise to anyone. While I am out, they will be "treating for bugs" like they always do.
    doesn't answer why they essentially dumped my desk and surroundings though.
    I'm good. I'm okay. I don't care anymore. Getting it off my chest and not having to hide it from anyone anymore alleviates the majority of the stress. I have over 400 hours of sick time so I can use that. It will help me to feel better knowing I am not hiding anything anymore.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19