Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

HELP What are the chances I will get bed bugs?

(2 posts)
  1. AlexandraV

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Jun 7 2018 15:25:37
    #

Login to Send PM

I wasn't aware until later that my friend currently has bed bugs. She said they have had them for about 2 months and have take some precautions such as putting clothes into bags or double sided tape and a water mattress. She says she hasn't contaminated anyone. She had a back pack with her , which she had open and unpacked somethings from but was in university for 2 hours in transportation for 2 hours and shopping for 3 hours before coming to my place, I am super paranoid and afraid of getting them now. Really scared of getting them!

2. LittleRin

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 0:46:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Keep an eye out for the usual sign of bed bugs (blood stains, black spots on your sheets that look like felt-tip marker dots, bug casings, bites). If you have not seen or experienced anything yet, I think you are probably okay.

My roommates and I had bed bugs for months before we actually discovered them and we didn't accidentally infest anyone. This is not to say that it can never happen, but that if you haven't seen anything unusual in your bed or gotten bites yet, you're probably safe for now. It's good to be cautious though.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,595 posts in 45,047 topics over 137 months by 19,778 of 20,511 members. Latest: Savingabel16, K2000, 2peanuts2pumpkins