Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Help!! Welt on my toddler's leg!

(2 posts)
  1. Freakedout101

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Sat Feb 24 2018 11:53:24
    #

Login to Send PM

It's been a while since I've posted.. I've been paranoid since August that we've had bed bugs but no real incriminating signs (no bug spotted, a few black smudges though)..
    Well let me start off by saying that the last week has been uncommonly warm (like 75+) and my son was outside from the time he got home yesterday from school at 2pm until it got dark around 7pm. Gave him a bath and didn't notice anything suspicious.. Went to bed and woke up this morning with a red spot with a hard white welt on his inner thigh that has went away somewhat as the day has went on... This is the first I've seen like this on him and I'm wondering if it is a mosquito bite or if I should go into full on panic mode?!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Feb 26 2018 22:20:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Your son probably had things like this happen many times before, but now you're worried about bed bugs, that's your first thought.

It could be any number of causes but if you had bed bugs since August, there would be visible evidence a professional inspector could find in your home.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

283,867 posts in 47,243 topics over 145 months by 20,836 of 21,126 members. Latest: pinkfoxes, Tomwilson28, aeb19