(3 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Sun Apr 8 2007 8:51:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey Bedbuggers,

I want to ask you a favor. Please take a moment and go to the blog (button below) There was an article on bed bugs in the SF Chronicle last night that mentions the blog. Last night from midnight to 8 am, we had 21 times as many visitors as we had in the previous 24 hours. I expect we'll have even more today as the rest of San Francisco reads the Sunday paper.

I posted about the article, and I posted a brief message inviting you all to tell the world one thing you wish they knew about bed bugs. Because from where we stand, the article just touched the tip of the iceberg. Please hop over, read the article, comment if you want, but definitely read the post, and please leave a BRIEF comment. We want to be succinct so if newcomers read just the one post, they get as much information as possible. A sentence or two is all that's needed, and would be a great way for us to have our say.

This is it, guys, you have the eyes of the world. What do they need to know? If everybody leaves a 2-sentence comment today mentioning ONE thing they should know, we'll have a great thread.

This is the relevant thread:

http://bedbugger.com/2007/04/08/what-do-you-wish-people-knew-about-bed-bugs/

Thanks for your help!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Sun Apr 8 2007 16:50:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks to those of you who posted something on the blog thread, and I hope others will as you see this message. It's 5:47 EST Sunday and so far, we've had 9x the traffic we normally have on a Sunday(or quietest times are the weekend). On the blog, mind you--few people venture into the cozy rec room of the forums.

I really think it makes a difference if more people read what you have to say about bed bugs, so thanks for taking a moment to have your say!

And thanks again for participating in the website. It would not be the same without all of you.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Mon Apr 9 2007 16:49:32
    #

Login to Send PM

This is still really relevant, so I hope people will participate. Thanks!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto