HELP! Lone bed bug?

(2 posts)
  1. Triaubrey2013

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 6 2018 13:50:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Long story short. We moved into a infested house 3 months ago where the landlord was aware of the bugs and failed to tell us because their "self treatment" was thought to work. We lived there for 4 weeks before we found them and we ditched everything and moved in with family. We had everything clothes wise professionally washed and dried. My family moved out of the house (we were living with them) and we rented their house. They left us the bedroom furniture and couches. We found a few castings on the boxsping but no live bugs anywhere in the house. We had 2 pros come inspect and they found nothing as well. My family checked the mattress they took and found Nothing, not even feces. I dont know what to do! Spend 1,800 to get treated or what? No one is finding anything

2. Triaubrey2013

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 6 2018 13:55:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I will add we have been in this house for 3 months now so you would think you would be finding some or the fecal matter

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,789 posts in 45,873 topics over 139 months by 20,200 of 21,005 members. Latest: Bed-Bug-Beyond, Greg7707, Krogerss