Help IDing possible Fecal Stains [a: not bedbugs]

(3 posts)
  1. ing..

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 5 2015 14:16:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone - I found a bunch of what may be fecal stains on my sheets (they all appeared on fresh sheets overnight). So far no bug sightings or bites, which is good I think. I never had any evidence of fecal stains before, so i'm hoping I might just have dirty sheets...

I've scoured the bed/mattress and haven't found any bugs, blood stains, etc. The mattress and pillows have all been in bedbug protective cases. I'm moving in a few weeks and have already ordered all new furniture (both unrelated to bugs, moving for work) so I'll be getting rid of the bed, mattress, and other old ikea furniture in my apartment.

Any peace of mind/identification you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 5 2015 14:33:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

None of this is bedbug related.

David Cain
    Bed Bgs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. ing..

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 5 2015 14:34:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much - you are the best person I have ever met on the internet. No i need to go wash my sheets haha

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,703 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323