HELP! IDENTIFY!!!! [a: male bed bug]

(4 posts)
  1. Mamao16

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Aug 13 2016 20:20:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Please don't let this be what I think it is. I've had the infestation in the past and we FINALLY got rid of it. We moved onto an Army post and it looks like one but please ease my mind there are beetles here that look similar but I'm sure I know this is one ;((( [img]http://[/img]

2. misery

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Aug 13 2016 21:48:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm not a pro..... but definitely wait for one to give you advice.

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.
  3. Mamao16

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Aug 13 2016 21:53:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Here to add that we JUST moved into this home today, we left and pulled everything away from the walls and are staying somewhere as to not let the CO2 draw them out. Is it possible our things will become infested overnight if we go in early and move it all out?

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Aug 14 2016 7:13:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Mamao16 - 9 hours ago  » 
    Here to add that we JUST moved into this home today, we left and pulled everything away from the walls and are staying somewhere as to not let the CO2 draw them out. Is it possible our things will become infested overnight if we go in early and move it all out?

That's a male bed bug. You're on an army post? I'm sure they didn't treat when the previous people moved out. There might still be crawling bed bugs because they're not only pulled out from hiding because of CO2, but crawling is just something they do.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,431 posts in 48,820 topics over 151 months by 21,437 of 21,839 members. Latest: bedbugtoronto, stinson, WendyW