Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Help find a thermal provider

(2 posts)
  1. yikes_bugs

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Nov 29 2015 16:14:27

Login to Send PM

Because of pregnancy my only option is to go with heat. This is an apartment which makes it further difficult. I somehow believe that there is a high probability that it will fail . I just spent two hours going through this forum and am surprised by the large percentage of failures. I do understand that mostly folks whose treatments have failed will come and complain on the forum. But there are many (almost 70%) threads where people have consulted on the forum before the treatment and then have come and reported failure.

I still have to go with it as I have no other resort.

I am in Seattle and having a hard time finding a PCO who will heat treat my apartment on the 8th floor. I have found two who will not use chemicals. One does not use any chemicals, Pure environmental with a 45 day guarantee and the second is custombedbugs who will use Cimexa on top of heat and warranty for 30 days.

Has anyone heard of these or have any inputs?

Are there any others that anyone can recommend? I am desperate and need help.

2. jim danca

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Nov 29 2015 18:07:22

Login to Send PM

If there are bedbug issues in the adjacent units, a heat treatment might not be that practical. As for concern about chemicals, you could look into some of the 25(b) exempt products that aren't conventional pesticides. EcoRaider is a new product that shows promise. You would search FIFRA 25b products for bedbugs.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

271,438 posts in 44,258 topics over 134 months by 19,390 of 20,049 members. Latest: Shanzy78, Grad1202, Dave Pudz