Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Help find a thermal provider

(2 posts)
  1. yikes_bugs

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Nov 29 2015 16:14:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Because of pregnancy my only option is to go with heat. This is an apartment which makes it further difficult. I somehow believe that there is a high probability that it will fail . I just spent two hours going through this forum and am surprised by the large percentage of failures. I do understand that mostly folks whose treatments have failed will come and complain on the forum. But there are many (almost 70%) threads where people have consulted on the forum before the treatment and then have come and reported failure.

I still have to go with it as I have no other resort.

I am in Seattle and having a hard time finding a PCO who will heat treat my apartment on the 8th floor. I have found two who will not use chemicals. One does not use any chemicals, Pure environmental http://www.purenvironmental.com/bed-bug-heat-treatment/extermination-process/ with a 45 day guarantee and the second is custombedbugs http://custombedbug.com/ who will use Cimexa on top of heat and warranty for 30 days.

Has anyone heard of these or have any inputs?

Are there any others that anyone can recommend? I am desperate and need help.

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Nov 29 2015 18:07:22
    #

Login to Send PM

If there are bedbug issues in the adjacent units, a heat treatment might not be that practical. As for concern about chemicals, you could look into some of the 25(b) exempt products that aren't conventional pesticides. EcoRaider is a new product that shows promise. You would search FIFRA 25b products for bedbugs.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,686 posts in 45,068 topics over 137 months by 19,788 of 20,523 members. Latest: Starsky30, Sayitaintso99, bid