Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Help! Electronics and heat?

(2 posts)
  1. coolj6969

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat May 5 2012 4:37:20
    #

Login to Send PM

I dont want to spend an hour writing this. I'm still hoping I dont have bed bugs. I stayed the night at a friends house, and two days later she finds out the couch slept on was infested. I wore the same clothes home. Lounged around cause it was the first day of summer vacation I'm scared my house, my car, everything I own will be gone.

My Question: My friends apartment complex is footing the dime. The company says to leave electronics in the house. I have a Wii at my friends house that is getting heat treated Thursday. I also have like 500 Wii games over there. What should I do with those?

If my house gets infested: Will my laptop, my electronic E-readers and tablets and everything else live? Am I gonna lose everything?

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat May 5 2012 6:54:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Shouldn't be a problem BUT ... You should get the number of the heat treatment provider and ask all the questions you have. They are the ones who will provide you with the best answers.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,692 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82