Help! Don't know if bed bugs or fleas?

(2 posts)
  1. Katkez

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Oct 26 2013 22:10:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Recently I have been staying at my boyfriends a lot more and I noticed he's been getting lots of little bites one his arms and torso I haven't said anything to him about it yet anyway this morning I woke up with heaps of little bites all over me and when I got out of bed a saw this tiny longish browny colored bug so I tried to squash it with my fingers but it jumped real high and disappeared it did not look like a normal bed bug that I've seen and I've never had a bed bug jump so I was wondering of anyone knows what it could be? After I tried searching for the little bug I noticed one black smudge mark like bed big poop but this bug I saw definitely looked more like a flea so I'm pretty confused I looked around the rest of the bed and have found nothing. If anyone knows what it could be and how to treat it please let me know!! ps I have not told Elliot about what I've found just because we haven't been together very long and I don't want to embarrass him even though his apartment is super clean.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Oct 26 2013 22:30:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Bed bugs don't jump.

Try the flea detection trap idea here.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams