Heat treatment yesterday, question regarding stains

(2 posts)
  1. bitethebullet

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 20:56:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Me again. I think this is my 4th post, who knows. So yesterday we had a heat treatment done to our apartment and they also did a chemical treatment as well. I put on our sheets last night after spending all day waiting for the apartment to be done. They’d been washed with previous B.B. stains on them (I don’t know how to get them out).

Today, I got home from work and inspected our sheets out of curiosity. I was able to smear 4 spots, 3 of which I believed to be old. My question is, can bed bug fecal smear after being washed? They tossed and heated our apartment for 5-6 hours yesterday, what gives? I really want to give this a chance and try and let go because to be honest, my mental health has taken a huge blow. Today was the first day I didn’t log onto the site until I got home.

“I’ve got edge!”

“You’re about as edgy as a satsuma.”
  2. bitethebullet

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Dec 14 2017 12:36:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I don’t know how to erase this thread but I was able to confirm the stains were old and washed/baked into the sheets. “Crazy” me had taken photos weeks ago before I washed them and sure enough, they were the handful of spots I didn’t try and smear. My PCO has been so supportive, I emailed her last night and she assuaged my fears as well and returned all my emails at like 7pm. Not sure how I lucked out with such an empathetic provider!

It’s crazy that they smear after being washed, but I guess it’s not surprising that their poop is as equally infuriating as their existence.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82