Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Have to move in 2 days and just found a bug - any tips?

(1 post)
  1. crosby28

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Jun 21 2018 0:16:47
    #

Login to Send PM

I know you should not move while you have bed bugs. For this reason, I remained in my apartment longer than I could really afford to do that I could move knowing a had been free of bugs for months. Twice, pest control companies have declared my apt and furniture bug free.

I am scheduled to move out this weekend and of course just found a mid-sized bug crawling on me in bed!

It is obviously too late for me not to move - I will lose my apartment at the end of June.

I had already planned to take minimal things with me. Kitchen things like dishes, utensils. Some clothing that has been inspected at the seams with a flashlight and bagged. No furnture, nothing with crevices.

Now, I am of course freaking out even more about the move! I have to leave - any tips for making absolute sure the problem doesn't move with me?

(Wasn't quite sure which thread to post under - hopefully treatment makes enough sense)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982