Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Have bed bugs, cant afford professional help! Please HELP!!

(4 posts)
  1. heidimarie819

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Apr 14 2018 10:36:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi! First off I want to say I am very happy I found this site!! Here's my story.. We just moved into an apartment and have been here for a month.. about 2 weeks after staying here I realized that I was getting bites throughout the night. I didn't want to believe it but I had a feeling we had bed bugs.. never before have we had them so I know it's from the apartment.. the thing is we don't have the money to get professional help for one and I was wondering if there is any DIY that really does work!! I know they are in the upstairs rooms including the bathroom. That's actually where I found the very first one. Didn't realize what it was then then after some research I found them.. I actually just found 2 this morning a baby one and a slightly bigger one.. I found them on the toilet paper roll!!! Please help really low on funds!! Thank you so much!! I am losing so much sleep over this and my daughter especially has been getting bit on the face. I know they are in 4 rooms for sure.. haven't found any downstairs yet but I'm sure they are down there!! I just want this nightmare to end!! Any advice is greatly appreciated!! I just feel so hopeless!! My landlord is older and won't help either so we are on our own!! This truly is a living hell!!

2. Pattycake

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Apr 14 2018 13:16:59
    #

Login to Send PM

From what I’ve read on this forum, having them in the bathroom is a good indicator that the bugs are coming from other apts. Sounds as if the infestation is pretty spread out, which would be hard to dyi. Your landlord, depending on the State you live in is responsible to erraticat the bugs. The other apts need inspected and probably treated as well. Look into the laws in your state. Do whatever you need to do to protect your home and your family. You must be vigilant. Can you post a pic of the bugs on here for a positive ID. Also keep bugs for proof for your landlord and the pest people. Good luck , vacuum, vacuum, vacuum.

3. heidimarie819

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Apr 14 2018 19:08:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I do have pics I'll try and upload a couple. I know for a fact they are indeed bed bugs I've been vigilant in research on them.. I actually have 2 captured in plastic bags as we speak lol a 1st stage and a 2nd stage nymph.. they are nasty things. I have tried to research about my state but haven't found anything legit yet. Thanks for the input. Most of my apartment is hard wood floors and the only carpet I have is on the steps and I am constantly vacuuming but they seem to be getting worse..

4. Pattycake

Posted 8 months ago
    Sun Apr 15 2018 8:12:51
    #

Login to Send PM

What state do you live in? There may be someone here that can help you find out your rights.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,638 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs