Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Has Anyone Used ISO TECH (SoCal PCO)??

(3 posts)
  1. BuggyinLA

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Nov 22 2009 10:42:03
    #

Login to Send PM

We've already been through numerous heat treatments with a horrible company, and we are thinking about having two cars and some (or all) of our belongings treated with Vikane. We're a bit far from Llyods, so we may be going with ISO TECH Pest Management. Has anyone used them? We can't bear to have another incompetent PCO, so any and all info is helpful. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

2. BugBoy911

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Nov 23 2009 15:02:54
    #

Login to Send PM

They have a great show if you ever seen it!! lol.... I"m sure they are a good all around comapny from what I saw on TV LOL..

3. EnvirocarePestControl

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Apr 25 2010 11:46:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Isotech is one of the top pest management firms in the country. They even have their own tv show on A&E called "Verminators". They are well versed in all kinds of pest control. Their service is above and beyoned, Wish I had them nearby me I would hire them...run dont walk and call them!! BTW I'm a big fan of their show but am located in Bayonne, N.J.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,484 posts in 49,273 topics over 152 months by 21,594 of 22,016 members. Latest: evil11, Airbnbug, junojunk