Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

got sprayed on friday found a bite on sat and sun

(3 posts)
  1. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 9 2013 8:47:30
    #

Login to Send PM

I got sprayed on friday and when i woke up on sat morning i found 2 bites.............when i woke up today (sun) i felt something on my shoulder and i grabbed it and pinched it but it fell out of my fingers..........it was small and it left a bump and then a welt developed so i know it was a bb.........my question is how long before the spray starts to kick in??? or does it mean they missed the harbourage.......or does it take a few days for the little mudder effers to walk throw it before they kick the bucket???

thank you

2. Blackheart

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 9 2013 9:26:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I like your way of putting things i hate buggs

I believe from all the reading and all that I've been through that it will be a gradual thing and it may take another spray or two as well.

Hang in there!

Sam

3. i hate buggs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 9 2013 10:06:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks Sam :-)............I have been going through Bee Ess for 2 years now (i wont get into the details cuz i am done with the novel writing thing-a-ma-jig)........i proved i had them still cuz i finally found one when i was sweeping my floor (had no stains or skins anywhere) and i grabbed the clear tape and stuck it to it and stuffed it in a zip lock bag and put in the freezer !!! "You have fleas" they keep telling me before, then i have the evidence to prove it was bb.

Been hanging for 2 years now so whats a couple of weeks more eh lol lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,696 posts in 50,018 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur