Got a Thermalstrike Expedition? Information on recall

(2 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Oct 15 2014 16:44:48
    #

Login to Send PM

1700 Thermalstrike Expedition units have been recalled by the manufacturer. If you have a Thermalstrike Expedition, please check out the info. here and follow up with the manufacturer to get the required fix.

If you have comments, please leave them on the blog post, to keep them all in one place. Thanks in advance!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Oct 16 2014 14:02:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

This is actually one of the potential risks of this sort of conductive panel heating. In fact it is mentioned in my testing report on the device.

I am however pleased to see that the correct actions are being taken in terms of the recall. It is a costly exercise for a company to have to go through but hopefully design lessons are being learned throughout the process.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111