Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Good exterminators in Minneapolis?

(4 posts)
  1. diebbsdie

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Dec 7 2010 21:30:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone.
    I am writing for my brother in Minneapolis who suspects he may have bed bugs. I tried to search for threads before posting, but I couldn't find anything.
    He just returned from a trip to Oregon and a quick stop at my parents' house in Iowa. He's been waking up with varying sizes and numbers of itchy red bumps around his waist, wrist and legs.
    His landlord had an inspection done (which required him to do his laundry in the way we all know and move all his furniture to the center of the room). When he got back to his place all he found was a note saying they had inspected. I feel really bad for my brother and feel like he might need to recommend a better exterminator to his landlord.
    I'm also concerned he brought them to my parents home in Iowa. I sent them a beacon and they are currently monitoring.
    So any advice would be great...thanks!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Dec 7 2010 21:38:56
    #

Login to Send PM

One other thread tagged Minneapolis PCOs (see tags above) has a recommendation. Click the tag to see the thread. Note: a recommendation on the forums is of limited value: we don't know if it's genuine. But it may be a lead.

Also, this article says Plunkett's has three people who do nothing but bed bugs, full-time. That's a good sign and I have heard the firm's name come up a lot in the media. Again, no personal experience and not an endorsement.

If you're interested in heat/thermal treatment, you can find local providers of two major heat technologies here.

Hope that helps!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. diebbsdie

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Dec 7 2010 21:54:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, nobugs! As always you are super helpful in your thoroughness of information! Happy holidays!

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Dec 8 2010 7:45:01
    #

Login to Send PM

diebbsdie - 9 hours ago  » 
    Thanks, nobugs! As always you are super helpful in your thoroughness of information!

Alas, only when I have a lead.

Happy holidays to you too!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,893 posts in 50,057 topics over 155 months by 21,882 of 22,369 members. Latest: sai, Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019