Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

ID Please - Going insane! Is this a bed bug stain??

(3 posts)
  1. Sincerelyterrified

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Dec 31 2018 0:53:46
    #

Login to Send PM

https://flic.kr/s/aHskPFmZ8j

I’ve been going insane for days now trying to figure out if I have bed bugs. I have no reason to think I do other than I got the idea in my head. I don’t have any bites and I’ve looked everywhere and can not find any signs in, on or around my bed or anywhere else in my house. I did just notice a stain on my duvet cover and I’m wondering if someone can tell me if this could be from bed bugs?

2. Sincerelyterrified

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Dec 31 2018 0:54:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I can't figure out how to add an image, but I put a link to the images on Flickr in the post above.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Dec 31 2018 5:11:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No that is not bedbug related and it looks absolutely nothing like the example images.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,773 posts in 50,036 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,360 members. Latest: Mikayah, maybeebedbugs, jnnafnlys01