going crazy or not ?????

(6 posts)
  1. fedup2019

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Mar 25 2019 18:12:29
    #

Login to Send PM

i think ive had bedbugs for about 3 years now i feel bugs crawling on my body all the time at different times throughout the day an whereever i go i also feel them in my hair an on my head an even crawling in an on my private area but i have not seen a bug yet i do get red itchy streak marks from time to time that itch really bad an when i wake up in the am an get in the shower the skin on my legs an back burns really bad when the water hits it i cant afford a exterminator an as i said i have never seen a bug can someone plz tell me if im losing my mind or do i really have bedbugs......

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Mar 25 2019 18:42:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you had an issue that was as extensive as three years then it would not be difficult to find:

• Live samples
    • Cast skins
    • Faecal traces

Especially the faecal traces as shortly after feeding bedbugs tend to defecate so after three years and a significant level of biting there would literally be metered squared of material to find.

I would suggest that you read the FAQs and useful tools sections to better understand what to look for and to self inspect. If you find something then take a picture and post it so we can confirm and better advise given the extent of the problem.

If you cant find anything then its extremely unlikely to be bedbugs and given what you have described I would suggest this is a medical issue for a pest control one.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. fedup2019

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Mar 27 2019 9:14:46
    #

Login to Send PM

thanks for the info Dave ,i probably should have added that i did have a confirmed case of bedbugs about 3 yrs ago but as soon as we saw a live bug in the apartment 3 yrs ago i panicked an left everything we owned minus 3 cell phones an birth certifacates an ss cards an important things an yes a exterminator did confirm bedbugs with his dog he brought in but as i said i panicked an never went back to that apartment but even after leaving an buying all brand new clothes an shoes an jackets bedding etc for all of us an i went to stay with my sister who didnt have bedbugs i started feeling things crawling on me every night when itried to sleep on my sisters living room couch an to be quite honest ive been going through this ever since then an its been 3 yrs now my kids think im crazy i spoke to my doctor about it llike 2 an a half years ago an all he did was give me a script for something to help me sleep but it still is happenening an getting worse an i cant afford a exterminator or to be evicted from my home (yes ive have been living in a apartment of our own now for 2 an a half yrs ) but this crawling feelings dont stop an i do get itchy an see red welt streaks an even feel some biting from time to time maybe this is not bedbugs but another bug infestation scabies or Body/headlice/pubic lice ?????

4. Scared88

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Mar 27 2019 9:21:13
    #

Login to Send PM

You should go to a dermatologist.

5. fedup2019

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Mar 27 2019 10:34:59
    #

Login to Send PM

should also add that my 17 yr old daughter an my 2 granddaughters keep contacting headlice from somewhere an we cant figure out where ....could these be bedbugs an not actually headlice

6. Scared88

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Mar 27 2019 11:06:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Head lice can be persistent if you don't get rid of all the eggs (nits) - the medicated shampoos and such won't get rid of them. Have to be thoroughly combed out. Trust me, went through this with my daughter - I had to comb every single day for 2 weeks to get it gone completely.

But head lice stay on the head and won't feed on other parts of the body. Body/public lice are different - still say you ought to go to the dermatologist for the personal issues you are describing.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,395 posts in 48,808 topics over 150 months by 21,434 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson