Getting ready to travel-have bbs in my room

(2 posts)
  1. dontletthebbsbite

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Tue Jul 10 2018 15:39:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm getting ready to travel tomorrow. I have bbs in my room. I have washed and dried every single article of clothing i have and my duffel bag is sealed in a bag. My clothes are bagged too. I can't really get out of this as it's already paid for but I don't want to spread bugs to the place I'm going to be staying. Any advice?

2. dontletthebbsbite

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Tue Jul 10 2018 18:14:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Edit:
    Also, I don't have my own car and will be riding with someone else. Should I tell that person that I am riding with? I am afraid of telling anyone because of, frankly, fear of rejection and them not wanting them in my car. The person I am rooming with knows. She understands and she is gracious with me and doesnt mind me rooming with her so long as I am taking precautions. But I also have an adjacent suite attached to this room. I am going to a retreat in a college dorm. Should I just cancel and not go? I'm really scared and I feel like I shouldn't be going if I know I have this problem. I'm sorry for the long post. I am really on edge right now.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,375 posts in 46,780 topics over 142 months by 20,642 of 21,536 members. Latest: dhoomkethu619, Sybert224, Cannotdeal