Getting heat treatment next week

(3 posts)
  1. unstoppableanxiety

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Aug 15 2019 17:25:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all, I last posted about the bedbug problem I had been having at my apartment and about how my family had been too afraid to make the office aware for treatment. well, flash forward I told my older sister about it and she was very concerned and she made the office aware of the problem. The office will be paying for the treatment as per the lease and so I just needed to ask you all here a few questions before we get this done next week.

(We are getting heat treatment)

Based on this information

1- Can I leave my bedding on my bed?
    2- Can I leave my clothes hanging in the closet? (I do not have a dresser in my room and I already have cleared out the dressers in 2 other rooms)
    3-can we leave clothes in dresser in my parents room as long as we leave the drawers open?
    4- do we leave all the closets open when they come for treatment?

I appreciate your help.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Aug 15 2019 18:19:12
    #

Login to Send PM

These questions should all be directed to the technician doing the treatment.

3. Arata

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Fri Aug 16 2019 1:43:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Afaik, each and every exterminator has their own way of doing things. It's best to follow the instructions of your exterminator.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325