Get new mattress?????

(2 posts)
  1. isibuber

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Sep 5 2016 9:46:49
    #

Login to Send PM

We discovered a bed bug issue one month ago. We have had two treatments by an exterminator. My mattress was moderately infested initially. After the first treatment, I encased the box spring and mattress with the bed bug protectors. On the second treatment, the exterminator saw where my cat scratched my encasement in multiple places. I know I could add another layer of encasement to the box spring and mattress with a quilt to maybe deter the cat, but what about just buying a brand new set instead. Didn't know with around the bed infested potentially too. Any help would be appreciated.

2. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Sep 5 2016 13:19:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Change the encasement and keep the cat out of the room? When removing the old one you would need to put it straight in a sealed plastic bag. Or just put a new encasement over the old one and keep the cat out of the room. Nprobably second suggestion is better as there is less risk of unleashing the BBs trapped in the encasement

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19