Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug science, "experiments," etc.

GENOCIDE 101 Parasites

(7 posts)
  1. BEELZABUG

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Oct 16 2011 9:14:36
    #

Login to Send PM

[b]There are facts that will unnerve you even further then the site of your mite knowing that it is an adaptive parasite studying and learning from your every movement and action. WE ARE NOT ALONE. These parasites have come from the stars and are not an indigeneous speices to this world. When the first man to walk on the moon Neil Armstrong did so 42 years ago he brought back a superbug a few microbes that went undetected because they were believed to be an benine and non threating lifeform. These tiny little lunar mites began colonizing as soon as they found a palitable host. Our heros became their first taste of human food all perfectly healthy and immunized from the dieseases that would have killed them had they been any less then peak human condition. Of course NASA and The United States Government will uncatergorically deny this event or any ounce of truth to why we landed a man on the moon to begin with. So now that we know the Origin of this speices we can determine they have been to other countries in the world, even before that fateful day of Human Achievement. It seems almost too ironic that the epiture of humanity is also it's greatest down fall. Obviously I am speaking of Technology. If we did not construct all these Wonders of the Ages such as rockets to the moon Saturn and Appolo missions; if we did not construct high rise condominums and office towers trying to eclipse our own mountains, if not for our lofty pride we would not facce this pandemic labelled BedBug Appocalypse.

If you were expecting me to outline a simple solution or tell you how to eradicate the entire speices: "I WON'T DO THAT" my name is not Adolf Hitler. I will not be the educator of GENOCIDE 101.
    But these Bedbugs are very much NANO NATZIS and they will not stop till they are the dominate speices here on Planet Earth. Have NO illusions about that.

If we were simple neandorthul homo-sapien-sapien we could just set the cave of fire, or simple villagers we could simply burn down the village and then lay down rock salt and sulphur to the ground and burn it also SCORTCHED EARTH is equal to NO NANOs.

Having said that, I will leave you with a small ray of Hope: These creatures prefer damp, dark, and cold surfaces they are lured by warm blooded creatures. To my knowledge they can not survive in water for a long period of time (they are adaptable and clever though). They are more sensative to the Ultra Violet rays of our sun Sol. So a treatment of low level, low radiation Sun Tanning may provide some reprieve (do not sleep in a Sun Tan bed). They are disturbed by certain frequencies and sizmatic activity. There is also a certain oil or chemical native only to Egypt where they were first discovered more then 16,000 years ago; Oh Yes! We are NOT ALONE they visited us once before in our ancestrial home but we had ways to drive them into a deep enough place to have thought them all gone from us.

my sincere apologies to anyone including NASA, and the government of The United States of America if any way this comment (posting) was offensive. It was intended to present historical fact and origin of a speices that is a threat beyond any forgien or domestic threat any human terrorist can pose.

As a Scientist, the first rule is to conduct first hand experiment of this theroy. I was bitten over 300 times by these lunar nano mites we commonlyt call bed bugs in a men's Shelter on Sherbourne and Queens in Downtown Toronto. The Shelter and many other buildings in that area currently are breeding grounds for this infestation. We must do something to stop the spread of these parasites or else we will be consumed by this FLOOD of parasites that will outnumber us by the end of this year.

Sleep well fellow bipeds. remember to have respect for your enemy.
    BEELZABUG, Divine Shadow of the Aracnid

2. AshamedandScratching

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Oct 16 2011 9:53:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay.

People, Saturday night is over. It's time to sober up.

3. JulieH

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Oct 16 2011 15:16:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Super bugs from the moon ? Oh... OK...

Me thinks someone forgot to take their meds...

4. Ihatebedbugs1

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Oct 16 2011 16:03:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Hmmm... I'm glad to see I'm not the only one being driven insane by these "nano Nazis"

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 17 2011 2:25:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Bed bugs are a serious problem. Sorry you have had to deal with them.

However, they are not "mites." Mites have eight legs.

And they're not "nano" anything. You can see them; they're just not that small.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. makesmenuts

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 17 2011 13:03:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Sounds like someone needs my user name more than I do.

7. jrbtnyc

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 17 2011 15:07:19
    #

Login to Send PM

(in the words of Edward de Vere) Sound and fury...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982