Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Furniture with bed bugs

(3 posts)
  1. bugafobic

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Aug 30 2015 9:48:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I was stupid and bought a couch from a guy on a website called offer up, he delivered it to me and as soon as he pulled off i noticed it had bed bugs. I immediately took it out of the house to the street and I sprayed the carpet where it was sitting with alcohol and vaccuumed the area for about an hour, emptying my vaccuum in the trash outside periodically...this was exactly one week ago, i have not had any bites or sign inside my house at this time.....now i am just super freaked out. I finally found someone to haul away the infested furniture from my curb yesterday. I have a couple questions....1. would i know by now if there were any in my house? 2. could any still be in my yard and travel inside, if so how can i prevent that?

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Aug 30 2015 10:41:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Conduct a weekly mattress inspection.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  3. bugafobic

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Aug 30 2015 11:55:06
    #

Login to Send PM

what about the yard, will they come in from where the furniture was in the street

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,655 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982