Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Free Bed Bug Treatment Respond by 3/29/11

(3 posts)
  1. Douglas Stern

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Mar 18 2011 16:01:38
    #

Login to Send PM

We are looking for a person or family who has a bed bug problem (more than a light infestation) to film during treatment for a piece that will be shown on National Geographic. In return for using your bed bugs and home, [b]we will provide free bed bug extermination service to solve your problem.

We will use a heat system to treat furniture and also treat the affected bedroom with Cryonite. We will perform these services at no charge to you.

We need to have a person/family selected in less than two weeks. Please request consideration by phoning me, Douglas Stern at (201) 319-9620 ext 112 or emailing me at sternenvironmental@gmail.com. You must be located in the north NJ or NYC area to be considered.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Mar 18 2011 16:09:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Douglas,

This could be a nice opportunity for someone.

Given that Cryonite can take multiple applications, readers may wonder whether, if they're chosen, you will come back and re-treat for free until the problem is gone?

(And if so, how will you determine it's gone?)

Thanks!
    nobugs

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. DamianWayne

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri May 20 2011 23:12:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Our building uses Stern environmental. They've treated my room twice using pesticides and cryonite. Ever since, I haven't gotten any bites but I've never really responded to them to begin with.

Tonight I found 1 bed bug on my bed and I emailed them to do another follow-up treatment. The agreement with our building is that they will come back if you find signs of bedbugs within 2 months of the first treatment. Hopefully all goes well...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,655 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982