found this casing on my jeans, would like an ID

(2 posts)
  1. freddy

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Aug 31 2018 22:50:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Very light and see through. Found it on my jeans after sitting in front of my computer for a while. I heard there were bed bugs a couple floors above me in the building, so I've been cautious about the things i find lately. Just not sure what this is for. I looked around and couldn't find what it came from.

What is it?<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is it?<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Sep 1 2018 4:21:24
    #

Login to Send PM

freddy - 5 hours ago  » 
    Very light and see through. Found it on my jeans after sitting in front of my computer for a while. I heard there were bed bugs a couple floors above me in the building, so I've been cautious about the things i find lately. Just not sure what this is for. I looked around and couldn't find what it came from.

These are larval shed skins of a carpet beetle.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982