Found shed skin in bed

(3 posts)
  1. Desperate4help

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 23:21:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello I am 19 and live alone in a condo and recently had a flea infestation despite having no pets. I became extremely paranoid at everything and thought I had bed bugs too. I checked my house and had my dad help with no evidence. Fleas are currently gone for now and I’ve been getting phantom itches because I’m paranoid and scared. But then I found this in my bed and now I’m even more scared and need help identifying it. My friend said it looks like an ant but I still want to be safe. I don’t want to bother my landlord if I’m just being paranoid and overthinking things.

2. Desperate4help

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 23:22:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Desperate4help - 20 seconds ago  » 
    Hello I am 19 and live alone in a condo and recently had a flea infestation despite having no pets. I became extremely paranoid at everything and thought I had bed bugs too. I checked my house and had my dad help with no evidence. Fleas are currently gone for now and I’ve been getting phantom itches because I’m paranoid and scared. But then I found this in my bed and now I’m even more scared and need help identifying it. My friend said it looks like an ant but I still want to be safe. I don’t want to bother my landlord if I’m just being paranoid and overthinking things.

3. thirdusername

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Apr 15 2018 22:34:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't see any pic.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

276,123 posts in 45,452 topics over 138 months by 19,969 of 20,732 members. Latest: Ganonthecannon, Cass2369, Oceanside06