Found open bag.. 2 months later

(3 posts)
  1. bitemelady

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2016 15:09:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello again, I've been off the threads for a bit (found bug July 3, treatments in July/beginning August, "cleared" by dog at the end of August), because I was experiencing PTSD-Hypervigilance even after a dog "cleared" my apartment; I still keep most of my clothes in those jumbo ziplock bags and wash any clothes that go out of the house (because I ride at least four crowded urban buses a day). Recently I had to check out library books .. and they really freak me out to use them because it's a university library (BB in dorms is not uncommon here given that it is the largest university in the state), but I have to write two graduate thesis statements.. so there's no way around doing research.

My question is.. out of the four leftover bags of washed-dried clothes following the treatment, that I just never put away. I finally was going through one (I've been progressively opening bags as the weeks go by, washing/drying again just for safety, and then putting them in clear ziplocks because I don't have a dresser.. it's just very hard to find anything when I need to get ready in the morning, I'm always digging through bags), and I realized there was a hole in the seam of the contractor bag. I immediately w/d everything in the bag.. but ?!?!

Is there anything else I should do? I am guessing something could have gone into the hole in the bag during treatment, been hiding out, and then came back out and is crawling about the bottom of my closet/carpet to my entire bedroom. Any suggestions?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Oct 25 2016 15:52:40
    #

Login to Send PM

There'd be no incentive for a bug to go in there, or if it did, to remain in there. Not a risk that would even warrant concern in my opinion.

3. Frauleinash

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Oct 26 2016 8:48:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I think she's more worried that there could have been a live bug trapped inside that may have gotten out. I'm not sure if we would ever be able to tell you that, though.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,690 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur