Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Introductions

Found one bed bug smashed on pillow. All climb ups are clean!! Help please!!!

(4 posts)
  1. benny19

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Sep 14 2014 8:26:53
    #

Login to Send PM

About a month and half ago I woke up to blood on my pillow looked around to see where it came from no nose bleed or anything. Found a bug identified as bed bug. I turned the room upside down. Cleaned, steamed, vacuumed, washed, researched, and checked every crevice and crack on bed frame, mattress, and room. FOUND NOTHING. I called the office and schedules a PCO to come in. He looked everywhere and found nothing he setup 4 climb ups in both bedrooms. He came back a week later all climb ups were clean.

I bought a set of 12 climb ups just to be safe and put them under every bed, sofa and chair. I bought DE and powdered the whole entire house.

Last night before falling asleep as I turned to lay down I saw a blood stain (similar to the bed bug I crushed a month ago) (I believe I killed this one too as there was a good amount of blood) I looked everywhere no bug. I looked at all the climbup a in the house only caught a spider and that's it. Every power outlet is covered, whole house is powdered, climbups under everything. I don't understand I searched everywhere found nothing. Please help. I live an apt surrounding neighbors have been checked -clean. All my furniture is brand new. I've never had bed bugs in my life. Someone please help I haven't slept I'm going crazy. Please.

-- my husband and I have no bites.

2. TerminatorT2

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Sep 14 2014 9:11:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Glad you are being proactive. Keep up the good work. Yes, the blood spots are always mysterious. And yes, there are people that have BBs without ever seeing a shred of evidence other than blood stains. If you want to take it to the next level, order some residuals.

3. benny19

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Sep 14 2014 21:47:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Do you know of any that really work?

4. Sleepless2

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jun 26 2017 11:34:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi there, i had bedbugs in my flat and had climb ups. There were never any in the climbups but i was still getting bitten. We concluded that they were crawling along the ceiling and dropping down on us.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,417 posts in 46,320 topics over 141 months by 20,415 of 21,254 members. Latest: spokallus, nu2bedbugs87, ndjur