Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Found black spots on pillow encasement is it bed bug feces please help id

(2 posts)
  1. Slythr

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri May 24 2019 18:05:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, I discovered some black spots on my pillow encasement and I'm unsure if its bedbug feces or not. Can someone help identify if that is what they are or if it's something else?

Thank you in advance

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/sMkgzCo

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat May 25 2019 0:51:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No it’s not bedbug faecal. If you look at the finer detail of the example images you can see it’s not correct.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,802 posts in 49,808 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991