First Stage Bed Bug?

(4 posts)
  1. jordanma1994

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Wed Mar 28 2018 22:53:24
    #

Login to Send PM

January of this year we had very few bed bugs, and got a exterminator in to get rid of them. Last night I found a bug crawling across a clipboard on the couch, it is approx 1.5mm in length wondering if it could possibly be a bed bug, or am I just paranoid? Book lice? Ant Larvae?

Unfortunately, the bug is really small and I could only get a silhouette picture. Hopefully the shape of the bug is enough to get an answer.

Thanks in advance!

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Thu Mar 29 2018 3:39:11
    #

Login to Send PM

picture not linked

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. jordanma1994

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 0:48:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Bug

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 6:21:27
    #

Login to Send PM

jordanma1994 - 1 week ago  » 
    January of this year we had very few bed bugs, and got a exterminator in to get rid of them. Last night I found a bug crawling across a clipboard on the couch, it is approx 1.5mm in length wondering if it could possibly be a bed bug, or am I just paranoid? Book lice? Ant Larvae?
    Unfortunately, the bug is really small and I could only get a silhouette picture. Hopefully the shape of the bug is enough to get an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

thanks for picture link. booklouse

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,341 posts in 44,488 topics over 135 months by 19,506 of 20,185 members. Latest: R1180m, SBbluebed, Panic-in-my-bedroom