Finally posting my success story

(4 posts)
  1. Helpme5683

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jan 25 2017 22:02:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I found out we had bb in September 2015. We had them for at least 8 months before I suspected anything. I was completely shocked and horror struck when I realized what a huge infestation we had. I didn't know anything about them, and the signs were glaringly obvious to anyone that had the faintest knowledge of what to look for, however, no one in my family reacted. We had a highly reviewed pco come in, and we had 3 treatments, 2 weeks apart. Spray, dust, and steaming. Our last treatment was October 30th. We were cleared. Right before Christmas, I spotted tiny movement on my tile dining room floor. There was a tiny clear insect moving slowly in a small circle over and over. I picked it up on a piece of tape, and PCO confirmed it was a first stage nymph, and inspected my home, I was cleared once more. I have been doing inspections daily until recently, I have cut down to once a week. I have been too afraid to return and do a success story until now, but with no evidence in over a year, I think it's finally time. For all of you still fighting, please know there is an end in sight.

2. ithoughtlicewerebad

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jan 25 2017 22:07:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for sharing a success story. It gives me hope.

Would you mind sharing with me how you did daily inspections? What did you inspect beds? All furniture? Whole house? I am overwhelmed with the daily work. At the same time, I'm worried I'm not inspecting enough. I feel badly asking you to rehash everything, but any info is appreciated. Thank you.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jan 25 2017 23:44:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jan 26 2017 1:56:13
    #

Login to Send PM

That is awesome congrats. And ty for your story sounds close too my own!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19