Feeling really low

(5 posts)
  1. ohboyLosAngeles

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Jul 3 2011 16:07:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Im feeling really low and I just need some encouragement or advice. My story started out really nice and I got lucky. Landlord had bed budg, he lives upstairs. I freaked out, etc. got super paranoid had trouble sleeping, still wake up with night sweats. Anyway, he got Vikane gas, everything seemed to be going well. He gased the whole apartment, my floor too. Then a dog came through and sniffed our apartment and said that we didnt have bed bugs. Ok, the dog couldn't talk but you know what I mean. Skip to the future about a month later. Was cleaning in my room saw a small brown bug possibly larger than a quarter inch long, maybe a bit bigger than an apple seed. Anyhow, I couldnt get it in time to identify it as I was scared and it ran away. I know its maybe silly, but I just need some help. I feel really low and like giving up. My day is ruined and I just cant cheer myself up. I know its silly but I just feel like we did so much to try and get rid of bed bugs and I'm really sad. Maybe there is something about it that can be pointed out to show it was not a bed bug? I didnt get too good of a look at it. Thanks for anything. . . .):

2. ohboyLosAngeles

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Jul 3 2011 16:09:11
    #

Login to Send PM

I also have looked everywhere for signs of eggs, anything like that and I cannot find ANYTHING

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Jul 3 2011 19:33:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I responded in your other thread. Treating individual apartments with Vikane gas is impossible. Was the entire building tented and treated with Vikane?

I just want to be clear on that.

And try to get a photo of your bug so we can ID it. Lots of bugs might seem like bed bugs. Most photos people post here aren't bed bugs at all.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. ohboyLosAngeles

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 4:42:56
    #

Login to Send PM

the entire building was treated, it was tented. I thought that meant my apartment was treated too ): I hope so

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 13:59:09
    #

Login to Send PM

ohboyLosAngeles - 9 hours ago  » 
    the entire building was treated, it was tented. I thought that meant my apartment was treated too ): I hope so

Yes, you can't treat single apartments with Vikane.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,966 posts in 45,922 topics over 140 months by 20,229 of 21,036 members. Latest: Roomtenant99, notagain2018, freakedout4589