fecal/blood ID

(6 posts)
  1. Newbug21

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jul 26 2019 22:30:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I don’t really know what I’m looking for and the examples did give me clarity but this grouping is odd to me. Found at the top of windowsill.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffligsvyq8u3fj3/ay.png?dl=0

2. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 27 2019 2:29:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Other insects poop too. In my opinion this is to evenly distributed and not elevated enough to be bed bug fecal. The place isn‘t usual, too. The window will be opened and that makes is a very, very bad uncozy harborage.

3. Newbug21

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 27 2019 2:53:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Mawiwala - 21 minutes ago  » 
    Other insects poop too. In my opinion this is to evenly distributed and not elevated enough to be bed bug fecal. The place isn‘t usual, too. The window will be opened and that makes is a very, very bad uncozy harborage.

Are you saying like “other insects fecal as well,” meaning I have it or no? Sorry maybe I’m reading it wrong. And it hasn’t been moved since I moved in 6 months ago I’m not sure if that changes anything.

4. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 27 2019 3:19:16
    #

Login to Send PM

It is not bed bug fecal, it is most likely from another insect. And like I said not a place where bed bugs want to live.

Last year we have summer from April to September in Europe and an invasion of fruit flies. I was literally washing my ceiling every other day to get rid of their poop. If they eat they poop.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I‘m not a native speaker.

5. Newbug21

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 27 2019 7:37:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Ahh I understand thank you for your help! And no problem at all you have been a fantastic help my friend :)! I tried to use the examples David has put but it’s hard for me sometimes to tell the difference. Thank you :). I’m thinking maybe fly fecal because of its position on the window? Thanks to you and david you guys have been great

6. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 27 2019 7:43:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Wrong location, wrong distribution pattern and too variable to be bedbug.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19