Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Fecal stains on sheets? Need ID (thanks in advance)

(3 posts)
  1. LANik

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 1:50:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm fairly certain some of these are a definite no but in the interest of being thorough I'm posting all of them just in case. I know we have fleas in the house right now but I don't think they would leave marks like this on the sheets from what I understand?

A quick history-we had bed bugs back in June/July just before moving. Treatment seemed to be successful but we vikaned our moving truck just in case. I haven't noticed any reaction from bites (I definitely had reactions last time) but took a close look at the sheets today and found all of these. The old fecal spots had red marker next to them so I know these all appeared after that. I turned over the box spring and found a shed skin...whether it's from the prior infestation or a potential new one I don't know.

I just installed the BB Alert passive monitor so we'll see. Seems a little crazy to get them twice in one year...2 different cities, now living in a detached house so we can't blame the neighbors.

Thanks in advance for any responses here. This site was a saving grace for me throughout the last infestation.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 6:12:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Non of them appear to be bedbug related to me, most are too light and diffused.

With fleas also in the frame I would suspect these are night time seepage from flea bites which once the blood and lymph oxidises will appear just like those.

Keep an eye on your Passive Monitor but its likely to remain clear based on the images.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. LANik

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 10:48:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the response. I will definitely keep an eye on the passive. I don't where I'd be without all of your detection inventions! Unfortunately I used up all of the BB Blue while traveling cross country hence the post.

All the Best
    N

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,899 posts in 45,902 topics over 140 months by 20,218 of 21,024 members. Latest: pollydoll227, Yo987456, ilovefloral