Fecal Stains on Dresser? (Experts?)

(2 posts)
  1. TerribleTiming

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 21:07:37
    #

Login to Send PM

So I've been concerned that I haven't found anything that really resembles any fecal staining. Not sure what that meant. An early infestation? Haven't found BB central command yet? So I was cleaning out an antique dresser that we don't use today. It's supposed to be moved tomorrow. Please see photos and tell me if it's looks like bb fecal staining. I cleaned the whole thing and sprayed all cracks and crevices with Pine Sol (the only alcohol-ish product I had around) and just not sure. Also, in another dresser I found a single, tiny bead of black something. It was like a tiny little ball that was black. I could have picked it up if I wanted to. I touched it and it smeared/smooshed easily. Does this sound anything like bb feces? Keep in mind I've seen literally one single live bug. It was tiny, a nymph I assume. And this was about 10 days ago. Nothing else since. Just some blood stains on my sheets.

Bb fecal stains? https://imgur.com/gallery/q1iPe

2. TerribleTiming

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 21:09:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Oh I should also mention I found what looks like some kind of larvae while cleaning the dresser. Not sure if bb or not, but it was impossible to photograph. It resembled a carpet beetle larvae. (Which I found carpet beetles in my car.)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,630 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs