(4 posts)
  1. tjg

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Nov 13 2018 9:12:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am really glad I've found this forum. It really helped a lot.

I have no new bites for a month now. I woke up on 6th October with like 50+ of them on my upper body, in a week on my thights and buttocks. Did all the recommended stuff. Had 2 chemical treatments as well (last was 8 days ago).

The closet with sheets and towels did have a funny moisty smell before the bites occured, which is now gone, along with the sheets and most of the towels

Found no evidence, except maybe these stains. Could you please identify if they are BB feces?

https://imgur.com/a/eWBHUXk

Thank you!
    T

2. tjg

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Nov 27 2018 0:15:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Anyone, please

tjg - 1 week ago  » 
    Hi,
    I am really glad I've found this forum. It really helped a lot.
    I have no new bites for a month now. I woke up on 6th October with like 50+ of them on my upper body, in a week on my thights and buttocks. Did all the recommended stuff. Had 2 chemical treatments as well (last was 8 days ago).
    The closet with sheets and towels did have a funny moisty smell before the bites occured, which is now gone, along with the sheets and most of the towels
    Found no evidence, except maybe these stains. Could you please identify if they are BB feces?
    https://imgur.com/a/eWBHUXk
    Thank you!
    T

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Nov 27 2018 10:06:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Not the clearest of focus but wrong locations and distribution to be faecal from what I can see.

If you compare with the fine detail of the image below you should be able to see where the detail differs:

Slide2 by David Cain, on Flickr

Otherwise test with bed bug blue.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. tjg

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Nov 27 2018 10:29:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much!

bed-bugscouk - 21 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    Not the clearest of focus but wrong locations and distribution to be faecal from what I can see.
    If you compare with the fine detail of the image below you should be able to see where the detail differs:
    Slide2 by David Cain, on Flickr
    Otherwise test with bed bug blue.
    Hope that helps.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,657 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982