(4 posts)
  1. europe1

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 2:27:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Everybody!

I live in a country with quite a low bed bug presence (most of the people don't know what they are). I have lived in the US and in the UK so I am very much aware of the problem and yet a little paranoid. I recently got moved to a nicer office with a view and just the other day I noticed small dark spots/stains on the wall underneath the window and next to the radiator. They only appear there and nowhere else, on just one side of the wall, roughly 40 cm in height and 15 cm in width.

Do these look like bed bug fecal stains/spots or are they something else (I have not found any other signs or bugs, also, there is no real furniture where the spots are (to my knowledge), just the radiator and the window above , it is located in a bottom corner of the room)? Expert ID would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
    A.

https://imgur.com/a/lr9Sf

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 9:34:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing bed bug related.

3. simo

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Fri May 18 2018 3:28:31
    #

Login to Send PM

i am sorry to post in here i really need help have been searching in the wwebsite still not sure whether i have bed bugs or not. i have mosquitos and they bite every now and then what makes me worried that i had some bites on a row in my under arm and my stomach which something mosquitos don't do. would you help me to ID this

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WvW5DxVwNtyZLsJ33

4. simo

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Fri May 18 2018 3:33:42
    #

Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,630 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs