Fecal Stain help?

(3 posts)
  1. pleaseno...

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 3 2013 10:03:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I woke up with about 5-8 bites on my leg this a.m. First time that has happened. I check for BB's every few months anyway, just to be safe since I am an apartment dweller, so I thought today would be a good day to do so.

Found nothing except some *possible* stains on the wood of my box frame. They are black, pin prick in size, and VERY uniform in size. There must be thousands of little pricks. But here is the weird part...the wood that they are on intersect 3 other pieces of wood, but the flecks do not ever expand to the intersecting wood...not even a little bit. And the dots are all on the top of the wood, they do not extend to the sides at all. When the dots stop, they STOP. No tapering.

Thoughts??

2. pleaseno...

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 3 2013 10:05:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Also, my camera is crap so I can't take a picture...

3. angieee

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 9 2013 4:03:43
    #

Login to Send PM

what a weird little pattern. look around the other side of that particular board if you can. check for them, poison in hand. if they are there you want to kill every little one of those guys you see. dont even spare one if you see one. pictures: http://img0011.popscreencdn.com/21542989_-an-extreme-example-of-bed-bug-feces---bed-bug-poop-is-a.jpg
    http://www.co.ramsey.mn.us/NR/rdonlyres/2C41EAE5-F104-46F5-8911-6DB55EBE4D4B/20105/bed_bugs_fecal_spots_on_CD_rack.jpg

feces can be "balled up" looking or somewhat smeared against the wood. they should be at least somewhat hard to scrape off the wood

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,217 posts in 50,141 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,415 members. Latest: Cain69, Bery10, plsnopls