(7 posts)
  1. doihavebedbugs1234

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Jul 14 2019 15:47:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone.

I have just returned from a hostel (around a week ago) where they may have been bed bugs and since then I have found these stains on my sheets (which may have been there before, I’m not sure) and this bug. No noticeable bites or other bugs/ stains. Does it look like these are bed bugs?

Thanks!

2. doihavebedbugs1234

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Jul 14 2019 15:48:31
    #

Login to Send PM

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Jul 14 2019 18:48:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Those images look absolutely nothing like the example images because they are not bedbug related.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. doihavebedbugs1234

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Jul 14 2019 23:51:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks!

Can I ask what about the stains/ the bug shows that it is not bed bug related? (For future!)

5. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Jul 15 2019 0:04:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

The best would be to look on images on the web to see for yourself. Than you can better judge in the future. Now that you know it is not bed bug related it should be much easier. The Bug for example has wings and is a beetle.

6. doihavebedbugs1234

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Jul 15 2019 0:41:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok great thank you. I think I was most worried about the stains because I couldn’t think of any other explanation for them.

7. doihavebedbugs1234

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Jul 15 2019 17:38:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi again - we have found new stains which I think look like the example images. Can anyone give an opinion on these? (One old stain, one new).

Thanks again.

https://imgur.com/Dxfo1jk
    https://imgur.com/3Vn6DlB

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82