Fecal ID - PLEASE help, freaking out!

(3 posts)
  1. paranoidinusa

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue May 8 2018 12:23:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I woke up today and found five little black spots on my bed sheet, right under and around where I sleep. Is this bb fecal matter? They are soaked into the sheet and I can't wipe them away easily. I tried rubbing one with saliva and it barely smeared.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/nyevmHx

Back story:
    Went to Asia for a week from Mar 19-Mar 25, stayed at a hotel for one night that had one review mention bedbugs. Went to India after for a week and stayed with family who didn't have bedbugs. I didn't know anything back then so I left my suitcase wide open the entire time and my stuff was basically strewn everywhere. Came back to the US on April 1 and have been freaking out ever since. I didn't quarantine my stuff or wash it when I came back, I didn't know any better. I also don't know whether my family in India noticed anything (but they have had bbs before many years ago and never noticed until my mom visited and complained about bites).
    Since then, I haven't had any bites, just small red bumps that I normally get due to razor burn or dry skin. No itching. But I'm still freaking out, especially after I saw these black spots on my sheet. They might have been there for a while, I don't know.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue May 8 2018 13:15:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing in those photos makes me think bed bugs.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. paranoidinusa

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed May 9 2018 11:46:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much! This puts my mind at ease somewhat. I'm still flipping out over the slightest bump on my body, wondering if it's a bite. But the stress of this is probably causing me to break out in weird places of my body (e.g. my collarbone). Knowing those spots are just random spots makes me feel a lot better.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,661 posts in 44,814 topics over 137 months by 19,670 of 20,375 members. Latest: Aryn, JASM, Tashagene