Fecal ID? Please help!

(4 posts)
  1. nobody123

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 7 2019 10:46:02
    #

Login to Send PM

sorry for the duplicate post. I feel like I may have proof though. This is the underneath of my nightstand. Dime for size comparison. I rubbed one of the spots and it came totally off with some work. They do not seem to be raised. Thank you so much for the help.

https://imgur.com/a/EfFrHlA

or I will try embedding

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/EfFrHlA" data-context="false" ><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 7 2019 13:41:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hm first a more focused picture of the spots would have been good. Can you make a close-up of the dots?

But bed bug fecal on wood is raised so you answered your question already In my humble opinion these are not bed bug droppings.

3. nobody123

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 7 2019 17:20:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Mawiwala - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hm first a more focused picture of the spots would have been good. Can you make a close-up of the dots?
    But bed bug fecal on wood is raised so you answered your question already In my humble opinion these are not bed bug droppings.

Thank you for taking the time to look and reply. I have my own PCO coming tomorrow morning as well.

In the meantime, I took a better picture, any more thoughts from anyone, please?!

https://imgur.com/a/b57rZDY

4. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 8 2019 1:19:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

the picture still shows not enough detail. It is too blurry.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,816 posts in 49,812 topics over 154 months by 21,801 of 22,267 members. Latest: Purplebrain, MrBedbug, Pioneer47