fecal ID please!

(2 posts)
  1. Freakedout808

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Aug 4 2018 17:59:01
    #

Login to Send PM

While I was staying at an apartment over the summer in NYC, I encountered a bed bug. I immediately notified my landlord and she had a PCO over that day. The PCO found no indication of any infestation, however confirmed that what I had seen/killed was a bed bug. Since then, I have returned home to my permanent address. I only brought back clothes which were washed an dried in a Laundromat before I brought them back and a few items but I am so paranoid that I brought them home with me. I have been checking my sheets/bedding almost daily and haven't seen any indication of the devil bugs however I recently saw this on one of my covers. Any possible ID would be so helpful. (Pinky for scale!)

http://tinypic.com/r/9fmzqo/9

2. zelchbug

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Aug 6 2018 22:52:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Freakedout808 - 2 days ago  » 
    While I was staying at an apartment over the summer in NYC, I encountered a bed bug. I immediately notified my landlord and she had a PCO over that day. The PCO found no indication of any infestation, however confirmed that what I had seen/killed was a bed bug. Since then, I have returned home to my permanent address. I only brought back clothes which were washed an dried in a Laundromat before I brought them back and a few items but I am so paranoid that I brought them home with me. I have been checking my sheets/bedding almost daily and haven't seen any indication of the devil bugs however I recently saw this on one of my covers. Any possible ID would be so helpful. (Pinky for scale!)

http://tinypic.com/r/9fmzqo/9

Sounds like you were really careful, I don't see anything to be concerned about there.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,362 posts in 46,986 topics over 143 months by 20,736 of 21,010 members. Latest: Chumchum871, concernedmom, Bedbugs_PTSD