Fecal ID please

(3 posts)
  1. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 24 2014 9:01:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Per the request of a forum user (whom professes to be FlickR challenged), I am posting the below photographs in hopes that one of our esteemed professionals can tell her if they believe the marks to be either fecal or bed bug related. (And, although I am NOT a fecal expert – and hope to never be – I, of course, have an opinion!) Ha! Additionally, I have already advised her of the product Bed Bug Blue in case situations such as this should come up again, she will not have to wait for an ID.

FECAL PHOTO1 by picture account2012, on Flickr

FECAL PHOTO2 by picture account2012, on Flickr

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 24 2014 9:04:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not bedbug related. Simply put non of the detail is correct and is not even close tot he example images.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 24 2014 9:43:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you DC!! I told her I would post it for your confirmation but that I was confident it was not bed bug related. She is having trouble with her wifi and cannot access either the forum or FlickR, so I emailed her your diagnosis and she is very appreciative for your help!

xo

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,263 posts in 50,153 topics over 155 months by 21,923 of 22,419 members. Latest: frustrated1970, duracell, Parawail