Fecal ID, Please?

(7 posts)
  1. datgirl

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 20:45:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I found this on the inside of my sleeper sofa frame. No other bug signs aside from skin reactions, got the all-clear from a K9 two weeks ago. Panicking. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 22:00:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am not convinced it’s faecal but if it is non of it is fresh, you can see how they are more diffused in the edges than the freshly deposited examples.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. datgirl

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 22:04:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the quick response, David. Shall I keep monitoring for now? As I mentioned, K9 inspection was fine and I’ve not found any other signs of bugs save skin reactions, which I know are not conclusive.

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 22:07:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes monitor and keep an eye on things and keep mindful of the fact that if you have found bedbugs to be stressful you are more likely to experience hyper sensitive skin.

David

5. datgirl

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 5 2019 10:08:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I think I should also mention that I’ve not been treated for bedbugs. I’ve been having skin reactions for about six months and severe anxiety, but have not found any evidence save these stains. Should I still monitor or call in another PCO? We moved in December, and I had different reactions in each apartment.

6. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 5 2019 10:42:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

As I said if that is faecal and I am not convinced then it’s all old signs, nothing current or fresh.

Therefore monitor is all you need to do at this stage but equally monitoring should be a universal thing because that is the only viable way to stop people bringing infestations into public spaces to begin with.

How that explains.

David

7. datgirl

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 5 2019 11:00:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks again, David. You’ve definitely put me at ease and I appreciate your time. I’ll keep monitoring and not worry unless something new pops up.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017