(3 posts)
  1. optimistic

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jun 2 2014 7:48:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,

My housemates brought home a second hand bedframe yesterday. It's all clear except for a few worrying black spots on one of the side-supports. What do you think?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jun 2 2014 9:22:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not faecal.

Please review the galleries and examples images to see why. These drops are most likley wood stain.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. optimistic

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jun 2 2014 9:33:13
    #

Login to Send PM

OK, thanks for your help David.

I checked the galleries and couldn't be 100% sure - I'm guessing the spots are too big or something. They're concentrated in the portion of bed-frame that'd be exactly inline with the upper body, which got me particularly worried.

Really appreciate your help and, if you're certain, I'll sleep easy. Just scraped dust from a metre of frame crevices and there are no signs of casings or bugs, which I'll take as cause to celebrate.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,306 posts in 50,168 topics over 155 months by 21,929 of 22,426 members. Latest: MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies, buggerboo