possible bite with clear liquid in it? [expert fecal ID needed]

(2 posts)
  1. bedbugged80

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Oct 10 2016 23:44:25
    #

Login to Send PM

im probably going to annoy the experts on here for a while with these IDs buuut...i gotta know. im waiting until i can afford monitors so for now im checking the sheets and beds daily. i have a very light reaction to bites...i know this bcuz i fell asleep at my boyfriends house one night and woke up to a pinchy type feeling on my face. there were 2 small bumps and a few mins later i found 2 small nymphs in between the couch cushions. the bites were itchy for a few mins and within 20 mins they were gone. turns out he had a small infestation (PCO said a month or less) and i had an even smaller infestation at my house. i have never noticed any bites on me except for this one time. so i concluded that, unless i wake up shortly after the bite, i wont have any signs. but i know there are many variables and reactions can differ even within yourself. i had 1st treatment almost 3 weeks ago and sprayed and dusted myself about 10 days ago. no signs since the first treatment except for bites on my mom shortly after. no bugs feces skins etc. howevee i woke up today with a small bump on my temple that didnt itch but felt exactly like a pimple forming...kinda tender to the touch. my mind immediately went to bbs. i squeezed it a little and clear liquid came out. after messing with it sporadically all day...its the same size with a red (blood) spot in the middle. still tender. i just checked my sheets and found a small black smear in the corner of the fitted sheet. the sheets were washed just yesterday and its on the foot end of the sheet...not on the side where i sleep. so now with the bump and stain im worried. i used a wet qtip and it didnt come out but didnt smear anymore than it already was. heres a pic of it....bb related??
    also...is it possible for bites to have a clear liquid come out of them when squeezed? (even if its a pimple i still say its bb stress related)!

2. bedbugged80

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Oct 10 2016 23:46:17
    #

Login to Send PM

omg i forgot the pic. here u go...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,715 posts in 48,877 topics over 151 months by 21,459 of 21,861 members. Latest: NHbugs, nervousbackpacker, SimpleObserver