Fecal ID Needed! Please help!

(4 posts)
  1. ijustwannasleep

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 13:21:30
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had bedbugs before. I know what they look like. I, however, do not really know what their fecal matter looks like. I have checked various pictures and I still cannot tell. Could someone please help? I've been sleeping about 3 hours a night lately since the end of March.

Here are a few pictures:

This first one is from my living room. We had a recliner sitting here and threw it away once I thought I was getting bit by bed bugs coming from the chair. These marks are right around where the top of the chair sat. Would bed bugs go up there after eating and leave fecal matter? It has a very slight reddish tint to it.

These next pictures are what I've been finding all over my bedding lately. It looks kind of like the dryer burnt the fabric, but it's in some weird places and it doesn't wash out.

I found this today in my bed. When I tried to smear it, it immediately and very easily smeared (this was a piece after it had smeared). It was loose on my sheets and not sticking to anything.

Here are pictures of it smeared. To me, it looks very very similar to the random marks that have been appearing on my bed. Is the fecal matter usually so much, though?

Finally, here are some pictures of marks on the side of my encased mattress. I can't imagine that bed bugs line up in a row and defecate together as a big, disgusting, happy family, but who knows? I've been wrong about things before in this life...

I have been sleeping very little lately. Will someone please help me?

2. ijustwannasleep

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 18:21:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Does anyone know if any of these photos are bed bug related :(? I'm mainly concerned with the first photo and the heavily smeared photos.

3. ijustwannasleep

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 18:46:06
    #

Login to Send PM

The stain from today (the big, black one that looks like a marker) photo #5, 6, 7 didn't come out in the wash. It's probably bed bug feces then, right ? I am panicking. I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

4. KeepingALevelHead

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 18:52:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Not even remotely an expert, so not qualified to answer, but I've spent a LOT of time on this site and looked at a LOT of pictures obsessively, but to my very untrained, unqualified eye none of this looks like the pictures of fecal that I've seen in the past.... to the point that if I saw it in my home, I wouldn't be concerned. Best of luck!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325