(4 posts)
  1. Ashwest

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 6:49:58
    #

Login to Send PM

https://ibb.co/fYS6Jv

I found this at the foot of my bed this morning. I tested with bed bug blue and it didn't give a reading. I'm worried now that I tested on an already tested spot. It came off with a wet rag with no trace left. I have been BB free for a year now. Please tell me they're not back. I have no other findings anywhere else and I have a passive monitor on the head of my boxspring.

2. player

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 9:42:53
    #

Login to Send PM

The size and shape doesn't look like fecal. Not a pro but have some knowledge to feel fairly confident about it.

BBblue result clear = A good result and should have faith in it.

Came of when wiped = BB stains can be difficult to wash out easily! Take this as another good result in it not being bb related.

3. Ashwest

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 10:09:07
    #

Login to Send PM

It freaked me out because it smeared. I'm praying it was just a speck of dirt on my foot or something before I got in bed last night...uhgg

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Feb 9 2017 7:29:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Visually confirming that the Bed Bug Blue result was correct.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,395 posts in 48,808 topics over 150 months by 21,434 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson