oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Mar 15 2015 4:59:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok lesson learned here for me.
    Could a expert please check & ID the fecal pic of OP here
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/bb-fecal-or-felt-tip-pen

Thanks you . I ask Nobugs to re-tag it but OP had two ID threads and the other one got ID by KQ..
    Sorry if I cause the OP any delays , an yes I learn a lesson here,,duly noted ..
    no replies needed to this thread..
    I'm not to hard headed to admit to everyone I learned from this.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Mar 15 2015 9:38:30
    #

Login to Send PM

ItsJustABug - 4 hours ago  » 
    Ok lesson learned here for me.
    Could a expert please check & ID the fecal pic of OP here
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/bb-fecal-or-felt-tip-pen
    Thanks you . I ask Nobugs to re-tag it but OP had two ID threads and the other one got ID by KQ..
    Sorry if I cause the OP any delays , an yes I learn a lesson here,,duly noted ..
    no replies needed to this thread..
    I'm not to hard headed to admit to everyone I learned from this.

I am actually not sure what lesson you're taking from this?

I know you're trying to help, but the truth is that there isn't much you can do to hasten an ID on the weekend.

There are a lot of reasons you might see a pro logged in and not IDing something. They may not have time to ID every waiting post. They may want to view on a device with greater resolution. In some cases, they may feel more comfortable with someone else making the call on a particular image.

The fact that I haven't yet added "expert ID needed" to a title already noting the need for ID is unlikely to be a factor, because the experts do also read the thread titles. I add the brackets to help shepherd the ID threads, but they're not a requirement for an ID as you've noticed.

Likewise, nothing you do or don't do is likely to affect the process much. You don't need to flag the thread as needing brackets, or start a new thread alerting us to the existing one.

The good news is IDs do happen in good time, the quality of them is impressive, and the pros are doing all this for free. The least we can do is allow them a bit of time on le week-end.

As I said, I know you're trying to help and I do appreciate that very much. I hope this clarifies the process a bit.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. ItsJustABug

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Mar 15 2015 10:33:28
    #

Login to Send PM

its all ok now, let this thread die out plz thank you!
    You are a very busy lady..you could delete the entire thing infact if not to much trouble, if it is well I hope no one else bumps it up again..

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

297,369 posts in 50,180 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993